Terra Wellness Yoga Classes:
LIVE ON ZOOM
ENJOY *LIVE* THERAPEUTIC FLOW YOGA CLASSES-All Levels
9:00 am-10:15 am Wednesdays & Fridays PST
with Terra on Zoom through Yoga Soup, Santa Barbara
My Therapeutic Flow Yoga Classes challenge people with different levels of ability while being suitable for all levels.
Each class is a blend of ancient tradition with modern therapeutic variations that inspire people to find their
own inner alignment through the balancing principles that create stability and ease in one’s own body and one’s life.
My class sequencing is designed to free up the pathways between the mind brain, heart brain, and gut brain, to support an intelligent mind, a conscious heart, and the ability to integrate and assimilate life with ease. I will also challenge your inner sense of balance, to support you in experiencing an embodied sense of spirit, no matter what life brings your way.
Private Yoga Classes are available.
Enjoy LIVE Pranayama, Tapping,
Therapeutic Flow Yoga, and Meditation for Immunity and Stress Relief designed for YOU with Terra on ZOOM.”
The Zoom link will be sent to you prior to the start of the
private, or a private Zoom session can be recorded and sent to you.
TERRA WELLNESS WEBINARS
Gain empowering tools for self-care.
“What’s On Your Tongue” Training
July 21, 2020 6-8pm.
JOIN US FOR UPCOMING WEBINARS:
Check back for online livestream classes.
1. Make sure you have downloaded the Zoom app.
2. Sign up on your Yoga Soup Mindbody account (click on the "Join the Webinar" link above) at least 30 minutes before the start time of the retreat.
3. About 20 minutes before the retreat starts you will be sent an automatic email with a Zoom link in it.
4. If you don’t see this email please check your promotional or junk boxes.
5. Once you join the Zoom meeting please make sure you are on mute so the other students in the retreat can’t hear your dog barking or phone ringing.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t receive the email with the link in it.
These practices are at the root of my intakes with clients both in-person and by Zoom. If you can learn the basics for your own self-analysis, you can make empowered choices for your own health, AND help others in your family and communities.